About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Monday 5 April 2010

About Maddy...

Just a little bit about me and my life through pictures!
To let you get to know me a little bit better :)

Hope yo
u enjoy :)
Here goes...




As a fat little baby stuffing my chops!




And now... very foolish! In beautiful Venice wearing my friend Michael's hat!



Again in Italia. My best friend, Hannah and I doing our 'chav' poses! tehe



my birthday in 2009! some of my friends (one of them is taking the photo)
l-r: irsah, me, james (at back, except he just jumped in! haha) hannah, imogen (doing tourist pose) rachel (next to imogen) and gabbie!



And my best friends at Kasongos meal!
l-r: hannah, me, kasongo, irsah, imogen and gina!
i love them, they're gorgeous!




me and my daddy. i love my daddy!




then my beautiful little sister Poppy was born on the 17th Novemeber 2009!

okay so i'll just do one more...



and meeee ;)

Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. how cute are you.
    Adorable baby picture :)
    Your sister is so cute too!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ur baby sis is lush xx

    ReplyDelete