About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Monday 5 April 2010

A Maybelline Review...

Hello everyone :)
Hope your all well!

So, im going to do a review on the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation. I have been using this for probably just over a month now, and I have to say I really like this!

I apply this with... my fingers! :O
Yes, my fingers! I find these are the best tools for me with this fou
ndations and they blend it very nicely. I then use my kabuki brush just to make sure its all buffed and blended in well. Also, if i didint do this, when touched my face it gives a feel that it would come off again (and that isnt a nice feeling-trust me!) but once ive used my kabuki (the purple one from primark) and a powder (GOSH translucent powder) it feels like its all locked in... if that makes sense! haha.

It also gives a very good coverage and when its on it feels like you have nothing on yours face but there obviously is! I know some people might not like that but personally I do because I like the feeling of nothing on my face.

The colour is use, which is sand, really goes well with the rest of my skin colour which is kind of olive but a bit lighter and my face is inbetween p
ale and olive. I never seem to tan on my face :( but oh well!

Anyway over all, I really like this foundation! I would say it is the best foundation I've used for the coverage it gives and the lightness of it!
Oh and did I mention that it is £7.99? AND I go
t it for £5.99! Barginicious ;)

And here are some pictures...







That is about half a pump and that it quite a lot!

Lots of love
M xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment