About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Tuesday 6 April 2010

FOTD: Lazy day whilst on my hols! And some chit chat

So as you know from the title I'm on my jollys :)
No where exotic unfortunatly but at our lovely house that my mum and stepdad bought 1 or 2 years ago! They've done it up brilliantly and its such a cute little bun
galow!

As it was absolutley peeing it down earlier so when it eventually brightened up we went to the seaside!! :) We went to Calgary Beach and I had my brilliant wellington booties on and splashed around in the sea! My dog Bob also had a lovely time:


I took this and thought it really captured the moment! I didnt even mean to get it so that he was jumping! Despite being a complete pain in the arse I love him :)

So on to the face:



Face:
M.A.C Studio Finish concealer in NW25
TaTa For Now Magic Undereye concealer
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation
GOSH translucent powder
KCo bronzer in Northern Glow

17 Blush and Glow in Strawberry Swirl







Eyes:
Sleek Pallette original (on picture -sorry for crap writing!)
George Eyeliner Pencil (on waterline)

No7 Extreme Length Mascara

Eyebrows:
The Body Shop eyebrow pencil in 02

Lips:
Natural Collection lipstick in Rose Petal


So guys that everything!

If you were wondering why I havent included primers on the list of things ive used is because... i dont have any! Or any good ones atm! I use a concealer stick for my eyes and lips usually but i left it at home¬_¬ and for face i have the Primark one which is poop so when I can afford one im thinking about buying:
GOSH Velvet Touch
E.L.F Mineralized Primer
(but id have to order off the tinternet, which I dont wanna do :|)
or

MEMEME Primer

Any help on these guys?

Anyways... later we had friends round and had dinner and we had some wine (oops naughty me!) And just chilled out! And now the 'rents have gone to see a band and left me with the grand 'rents! So I decided to bugger off in to my room and have some quality time with me, Lady Gaga and Blogger! haha.

So I hope you all had a brilliant day and a fabulous bank holiday!



Later girlies!
Love M xxxxxxxx

p.s what a geek! ^^^^


No comments:

Post a Comment