About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Wednesday 7 April 2010

My Wishlist (7th April 2010)

Hey lovlies,
so I'm going to do my wishlist of the moment!
Its probs gunna take me ages to get all these because I have no money but I might ask my mummy if she can get me something for my birthday (15t
h May) so we'll see! :)
  1. M.A.C Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone (might ask mum to buy me this)
2. M.A.C Angel lipstick (im gunna buy this if I go to a M.A.C store! Or
order online)
3. M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga (im gunna buy this if they have in store instead of Angel)

4. Lush Hello Gorgeous gift set (for my birthday!)
5. Black or white high top converse (for my birthday)

I think thats it. Not much but im hopefully getting some stuff for my birthday when me and mummy go shopping!
Anyways, hope your all well and ill blog ya later ;)
Love M xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I really want the Viva Glam Gaga! I think my Dads buying it for me today :) Check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they didnt have it when i went in :( so i got angel instead :D and will do x

    ReplyDelete