About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Thursday 29 April 2010

I miss you...

So, one of my friends died last year and yesterday it was her death anniversary. I can't believe it had been a year, and I was no where near close to her but when I found out about her death, I cried so much, I had to leave class the next day. I hardly even knew her and I really wished i'd had the confidence to talk to her and get to know her but then I moved schools and it was too late. However, it came as such a shock and I knew how popular and loved she was. She was/still is one of the bravest and most beautiful people I have ever met and I love her and I am so proud of her. Lauren, I love you so much and I miss you like crazy. I wish I could see you just once more but I am so glad you don't have to go through anymore pain.

I love you. Rest in peace my beautiful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment