About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Sunday 2 May 2010

i love blogging...

Hello my lovely followers :)
So I wanted to do a quick post to say thank you for following me and on my twitter too!
I really appriceate having people listening to what I have to say, even if half of it is a load of ramble!
I think think this is brilliant way of making friends just like on YouTube but I prefer this as it is a lot easier to just type and upload pictures (although i still love making videos!)

A HUGGGEEE thankyou to all my followers :)
you made my day today and I have followed back on twitter and blogs because I love reading different blogs :)


You made me very happy, thanks again!




Lots of love Maddy
xxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Great little post lovely, look forward to hearing more blogs from you! where has your 'follower' widget gone? more people wont be able to follow if u dont have it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @steph thankyou! its below :) but i will move it, i was having a fiddle around and i thought no one might be able to find it! haha xx

    ReplyDelete