About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Monday 31 May 2010



Hey dolls,
i'm going to do my first tag now!! :)
I'm not going to ramble on so here it is!


♥ Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
both, but if not, intelligent


♥ Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
i'll go with not brushing my hair thanks

♥ Be Rich or Famous?
just rich pleeeaseee


♥ Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
an amazing makeup collection - not too fussed about shoes tbh


♥ Be able to sing or be able to dance?
sing, i have no dance skills what so ever!


♥ Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
desert Island


♥ Have a Computer or a TV?
comppppp, i cant live with out it!


♥ Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
stripesss


♥ Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
mug


♥ Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
choccies -only if they dont make me fat though :P


♥ Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
a hug always


♥ Wear Converse or Stilettos?
ohh my converse are my faves


♥ Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
robert pattinson :D


♥ Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
a mermaid. please?


♥ A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
mmm coffee. with 2 and half sugars please


♥ Pink nails or Blue nails?
pink, suits my skin tone best


♥ Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
sunny :)


♥ Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
a house


♥ Be kind or funny?
both?


♥ Eat Sweets or Cake?
cakeeee


♥ Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
spiders are one of my biggest fears, so snakes


♥ Wear a necklace or a ring?
a necklace, rings annoy me. haha


♥ Laugh or Smile?
hmm a toughy. ill go for laugh


♥ Be hated or be a hater?
neither please?


♥ Wear Pearls or Beads?
beads


♥ If you had to choose,lose your sight or your hearing?
hearing, although i 'd miss listening to music


♥ Have lots of money or lots of friends?
friendyss


♥ Love or be loved?
both, i want love but i want someone to love back

Hope you enjoyed :) I tag everyone to do this!
Love M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment