About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Wednesday 26 May 2010

a very boring post... but it includes a discount!

Hey loveliesssssss
so i dont have that much to talk about but I havent done a post in agessssssssss!


Anyway,
i guess i'll start out with something that I have found. I have 2 lipstick 'dupes' for
you.
They are both dupes for MAC ones so heres the first one:



This is a dupe for the 'viva glam gaga' lippy which is one of my favourites! I love it and prefer it to the one im comparing it to but if you miss out on it this could be pretty comparable. It's not EXACTLY the same by no means but its still pretty similar and I like this one a lot!



This is the dupe, and it is a Miss Sporty one in 'Innocence'. It is quite sheer and the smell isnt too good either but I still like this a lot. The finish of it is a bit different but its still very similar.



This is the 'viva glam gaga' on me. Its obviously nicer than the other one.

Then, I have one thats spookily similar to MAC's Warm Me Up from the Warm and Cosy collection.

So here it is:




So this one is a Revlon one in 'Mauve It Over'. This is a matte lipstick so again, the finish is different but I like this lipstick. Both of these are my mums and I actually nicked this one for a while ;) shhhh
Its a gorgeous colour and I love it!



So, this is it on me and you can see, it is very matte! If you wanted shine just slick some gloss over the top and your sorted ;)



This MAC's 'Warm Me up' which is beautiful and obviously limited edition so if you wanted this go get the Revlon one! :)

Hope that was helpful!

Anyway, im grieving...
for the loss of my beautiful KCo bronzer.

I love Kco stuff after i purchased some at the Clothes Show last year!
I got a matte bronzer which is my favourite matte bronzer and I recently hit pan :(
Anyway, this shimmery one which I use now its summer cracked today when I opened it.
I almost cried!

Here are some pictures...



:(:(:(
My baby! It is still useable, I just wont be able to take it with me in my bag or it will get even more mushed up!

I love the brand KCo and I dont think it gets enough recognition.
It's quite pricey but brilliant products and I love them.
You can find them HERE.

And finally, the bit youve probably all been waiting for...
the discount! I got a 20% off voucher for New Look in their catalogue so I can use it in store, or on line.
The code is LKWNT20.
Online, it has to be in between the 18th and 20th of June.
See here:




So there you go! Im knackered so I'm off to bed!
:)
thanks for reading
Love Maddy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment