About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Saturday 4 September 2010

Ins and outs...


Ins and outs of the moment! :-)

Ins:

School- most people who go to school hate it but I love school!
I loved seeing my friends on Thursday.

Sunny weather - typical that it's sunny whilst i'm busy scribbling stuff down in a classroom but never the less, its still hot and sunny!

Autumn - as much as I love summer, I'm actually quite excited to start wrapping up warm with wooly jumpers, scarves etc.

Good music - lots of good music out at the moment, such as, Sky Ferreira - One, Travie Mccoy - Billionaire, Eminem - Love the way you lie

M.A.C Sable eyeshadow - love this.

Outs:

Ultimate Big Brother - its rubbish! these housemates make it boring and its not the same since Josie left.

My house being colder than it is outside - my house is freezing at the moment! I might as well live outside seeing as its warmer.

Laptop battery going - My laptops only just over a year old and its gone already. I'll have to fork out £40 for a new one at some point.

Losing another of my fave earrings - I bought another earring after I lost the first one, and now i've lost that one too. Im so rubbish with earrings.

So thats my ins and outs.
Hope you enjoyed :-)
Love M xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment