About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Sunday 22 August 2010

I did mummy's makeup!

Hey girlies,
a post showing you some pictures of my mum when I did her makeup!
She looked gorgeous, even if I say so myself :-)


You cant see her eyes properly, sorry about that but i used...
  • Jane Iredale Tinted Moisturizer
  • Primark's Ta Ta For Now undereye concealer
  • Boujoir Mineral Radiance powder
  • MAC Refined Golden bronzer
  • MAC Ladyblush cream blusher
  • e.l.f Eyelid Primer
  • NaturalCollection eyeshadow in Sea Shell(all over lid)
  • MAC eyeliner in Grey Utility (top lid and lower lashes)
  • Bare Escentuals mascara in Black/Brown
  • Benefit lipstick in On the Sly
So, thats everything I used! Hope you enjoyed :-)
Lots of love M xxxx

3 comments: