About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Wednesday 18 August 2010

I'm sorry...

Hey girlies,
I am such a bad blogger, I know *slaps wrist*
I'm not even going to make an excuse because i've had plenty of time to blog...
I just havent! sorry!


Anyway, I have been on holiday to Greece and now I'm in good old Scottieland :-)
I have a few snaps from Greece to show you:



View of the beach. So beautiful


The last time we went on the beach and me with BAD beach hair!


My very first cocktail!! A 'San Fransico'! Yummy


At night before going out for a cheeky cocktail and a delicious meal. Got this dress for 5 euros! Love it!


Some cafe that had real grapes hanging down. And that was the roof!

I had an amazing time! One of the best holidays i've ever been on and I met some wonderful people!

Hope you all had fab holidays if you went, and even if you didnt!
I hope to get a few more posts squeezed in soon so you might see me again shortly ;-)
But for now, loads of love
M xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment