About Me

My photo
Just a young girl wandering in to the world of photography, beauty and fashion...

Sunday 25 July 2010

Bargins - and some not so bargins - of the week! ♥

Hello my sugarplum fairys!
Hope everyone is doing fantastically :) I certainly am!
Finally, its my summer holidays so I have 6 weeks to do whatever I want! Whoooo!
So, its only a weekend in and i'm already bored :( so i thought to myself
'What a perfec
t time to do a blog post' :)
so thats exactly what im doing!
So, I did a spot of shopping, got some bargins and then some lush stuff! Yaaay :D


I will show you my lush stuff first...

Creamy Candy bubble bar, £2.35



Fizzbanger bath bomb, £2.95 (brand new one)



Dragons Egg, £2.95 (brand new one)



Im looking forward to using these because I've obviously never tried it before. These a
re brand new along with 2 others. I think they're called 'Twilight' and 'Mrs. Whippy'. I THINK! haha. Don't quote me ;)

Anyway, moving on to Boots! I felt very proud of myself! I merely browsed at the makeup counters whilst I told myslef not to buy anything! haha

All I got was...

Botanics Soothing Eye makeup remover, £2.99
(sorry that the pictures side ways!)



I've heard a lot of brilliant stuff about this so I thought I'd give it a whirl as my other eye makeup removers crap.

And last of all, I thought I would do a bit of charity shopping. However, as it was 4ish on a Sunday most of them were shut/shutting. But there was hope! Just one was open and I'd walked past it earlier and seen some shorts. I went in and the shorts were there!
They are these...

Shorts, £2.80

(again, sorry for it being sideways!)



I know there not to everybodys taste but I like them. I wear them around my waist and Ilove them! Were a bargin! But, i cant keep this a secret. They are actually mens! But they look quite feminine. I actually adore them!

Also, whilst I was in there I was looking at the DVD's and I found...

Austin Powers, Goldmember, £1.50
(again, sideways. Sorry!)



I LOVE Austin Powers! And a bargin too!

So there we have it, my lovelies.
My bargins - and some not so bargins - of the week :)
Very happy now!

See you all soon, in a video or on here!
But for now, lots of love
M
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. i love that you shop at charity shops :) so do i i hate it when people think there above it so go you :) check my blog out if you want babes im gunna follow yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa thankyou :) xx

    @KittyPricessify aw thankyou :) and i know! you can find some great stuff in there but people dont think about it or think all the stuff horrible! and i will do :) xx

    ReplyDelete